Friday, May 1, 2009

RACHEL ALEXANDRA one of the best fillies EVER

I'm so speechless right now about RACHEL'S win.(go to ntra.com and click on videos to view.) Just.....wow. I have to say this is the best filly I have ever seen in my life. She is better than Zenyatta, Ruffian and any of the other fillies in history. She has never been asked to do her best yet but she won the Kentucky Oaks by a 20 1/4 lengths. Calvin sat chilly the entire time. Just WOW. When she came around that bend and I watched as the other filly's rider was really riding her and Calvin just sitting chilly as can be and when she pulled away....It reminded me of Secretariat in the Belmont. God I wish she would have been in the Derby. But hey, they may be considering the Belmont so maybe she can tromp the boys there. I have never been so impressed with a horse since like this since Afleet Alex. This filly is not just a freak, she is a champion. We are looking at the best horse running this year. Just give her Horse of the Year honors now. LOL.


Kinda short but my picks for the Derby are I Want Revenge, Dunkirk, and Friesan Fire. Now only less than one day left till the Run for the Roses!

Have a great evening!

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment